If not, click below.
Create username, enter email & set password
Here is why!
1. We bring more traffic and awareness to your property. We’re the ‘Google Maps’ of Waterfront destinations. Our Virtual Tours attract attention from anyone looking to visit or know more about the waterfront destinations we feature.
2. We charge less than all other Vacation Listing sites! By far! Our commissions are only 3% from our hosting partners and 3% from the Guest. See our comparison chart to see what you’re paying now and how much you could be saving.
3. We provide you a free virtual tour! A $1500 plus value. We also don’t charge you hosting fees which you would need to pay each month to host a Virtual Tour independently. Not to mention costs for hiring a developer to set it up, the expense of the camera equipment, drone, software and many other little fees that come with creating a Virtual Tour.
4. Quick, no hassle Support! No waiting on hold for someone you cant understand who has no idea what’s going on who will only transfer you to another person who has no idea what’s going on. Get off the Big Tech Support hamster wheel. We are small and available for you. Just click CONTACT in our main menu and we’ll take care of the issue quick and easy.
5. We sync your availability calendar with all your other current listings or websites. List with as many sites are you like and well sync all your availability calendars so they all update automatically when you get a reservation or book dates out.
It’s quick and easy. If you have no technical knowledge we can set this up for you!
At no risk to you we’ll show you how we bring you more rentals and charge you less. Vacation angel will keep more money in your pocket.
And much more…
You can still list with your other sites. There is no need to remove or change them.
We simply offer another outlet for you to gain renters at absolutely no risk to you
1. We sync the availability calendars of other listing sites with ours. So if someone books your Airbnb listing the dates will automatically be blocked on your Vacation Angel calendar.
2. We take no fee unless we get you a rental so you have no out of pocket expense in listing with us.
3. Our fees are much less than other listing sites so if we do provide you renters you’ll make more money!
4. We provide you with a FREE VIRTUAL TOUR! That’s a $1500 plus value for free. VT’s are a superior way to market your property as opposed to randomly scattered images with no reference of space.
5. We offer personized service to you. Message or call us anytime and get a live person on the phone immediately.
To qualify for a free Virtual Tour:
1: Your property must be waterfront.
2. It must be in a location we currently have an Area Virtual Tour or will be doing one soon. To see this list you can go to our home page and search the dropdown menu or just message us and ask.
Click SCHEDULE TOUR in our menu to start setting it up.
For a Virtual tour we schedule a time with you to come to your property and photograph it with our equipment. When we are scheduled your property should be ready and in as perfect condition as possible so we can get you the strongest images of your property possible. It will usually take 1 – 3 hours for us to photograph your entire place.
We then do hours of professional post production on your images to make your place look better than ever! We then spend hours setting up your Virtual Tour Page and uploading it to go live. We will update you when its complete and give you all the needed details and links to promote your property better than ever before.
Click SCHEDULE TOUR in our menu to get started.
Short Answer. NO!
The work of having the virtual tour we will do completely free. We will do drone and 360 photography, do post production on all media and add it to our site for your listing on Vacation Angel.
A Virtual tour would normally cost between $1500 – $2500.
We will do the work completely free for you from start to finish and well send you your virtual tours links and share assets so that you can promote and advertise your property better than ever before.
When someone books your property on our site we only take a 3% commission from the property owner. The lowest commission on the market!
We give more and take less!
Yes. You can add your property by logging in and adding your listing to our site at anytime. Click the red SUBMIT PROPERTY button on the top left menu of this page or you can click here: ADD NEW LISTING
As soon as your listing is approved it will go live immediately and you can begin taking reservations.
Approval usually takes less than one hour.
If you already have a Virtual Tour of your property you can contact us directly and we will organize with you or your developer to receive your Virtual Tour assets.
We’ll then seamlessly integrate your properties Virtual Tour into our areas Virtual Tour. Guests will be able to easily book directly from within the Tour.
Payment is sent to you the day after a guest checks in.
When you set up your account on Vacation Angel you will enter your payment details which will be your PayPal account. The payments will be sent to your PayPal account.
We are working on additional methods in the near future such as Direct Bank Deposits and Venmo.
There are two ways.
1. You can go to the VACATION RENTAL SEARCH section of our home page and do a manual search. Enter the location and any requirements your have in the option containers to weed out the properties you’re looking for.
Press Search and properties fitting your requirements will populate to view.
2. You can visit a virtual tour of your selected waterfront location and find vacation rentals highlighted in the Virtual Tour and in the FLIGHTPLAN with Green Pin Markers. You can book directly from the Virtual Tour by clicking on the property.
Once in a Virtual Tour all the Vacation Rentals will be highlight with Green Spinners and their approximate nightly rates hovering above.
Click on the spinner to see the Property.
Keep searching till your find your spot!
Click Reserve and proceed to make a reservation.
If you have a love of travel and adventure with experience in photography and advanced computer skills hit us up. We may have some adventures for you.