This tutorial will show you how to sync calendar availability between Vacation Angel and Airbnb.
This tutorial is specific to using a Laptop or Computer and it is recommended to do so.
If you are using a Mobile it’s a bit more cumbersome but can still be done. See our Mobile version here: VA OPERATION MANUAL
This will set them up so that when you receive a reservation on one platform your availability calendar will update to the other platform’s availability calendar automatically.
This is important to prevent double bookings and remove the hassle of having to constantly log into your accounts and update the availability calendars manually.
To set this up:
- Log into your Vacation Angel dashboard.
- Go to MY LISTINGS
- Click EDIT PROPERTY icon of the property you wish to edit. (to left of the TRASH BIN icon)
- Go to CALENDAR. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Here you will find your ICAL code. You will copy and paste this code into your Airbnb or other platforms’ ICAL input. It will send your Vacation Angel calendar changes to those platforms automatically.
In the containers, FEED NAME and FEED URL you will need to retrieve this information from Airbnb and enter it here.
Follow the next steps in order to get this information
To Sync your calendar with your Airbnb listing.
- Log in to your Airbnb Account
- Go to your listing
- Click the PRICING AND AVAILABILITY tab.
- Scroll down to the CALENDAR SYNC section
- Click IMPORT CALENDAR.
- Paste your Vacation Angel ICAL url here and click save.
- Click EXPORT CALENDAR.
- Copy this ICAL URL and paste it into your Vacation Angel FEED URL container.
- For FEED NAME. Name it according to the platform you’re syncing. In this case name it AIRBNB. This is just a note for you to know what platform this is syncing.
Now your Vacation Angel and Airbnb calendars will sync automatically.
If you have any problems setting this up reach out to us and we will help